Cleaning up after vandalism is often covered by various kinds of insurance, no matter if it’s broken glass, paint balls, spray paint, or other debris. We can help you to survey the damage and determine what the best course of action is to restore your property.

About Our Vandalism Cleaning Services


No matter what has happened to your commercial or private space, we are experienced in the art and science of restoration. Our certified and professional technicians can assess the site of vandalism, and walk you through what is needed to restore your property.


Our services are sometimes covered under homeowner’s or business insurance. We have a claims specialist to assist with billing insurance, and for most of our clients we can fully manage all of the billing and payments without having to involve them.


How Does It Work

After you contact us, we’ll send out a professional to assess the vandalism and help chart a course to deal with it. We will:

♦ Inspect and evaluate the scene to determine what needs to be done, and the most cost-effective way to do it.

♦ Explain what we recommend.

♦ Work with your insurance adjuster to set expectations of what the cleaning results will be, so we don’t clean something that should be replaced.

♦ Perform whatever work is necessary to restore your property to pre-vandalism conditions.

♦ If additional contractor help is needed, such as with painting, replacement of broken glass or doors, etc., we can coordinate our work with them.

What Our Customers Say

Google Rating
Based on 26 reviews
Yelp Rating
Based on 2 reviews
ServiceMaster Quality Clean
Based on 28 reviews
review us on
Everyone has been absolutely amazing. Joanne was my first contact person there and she was fantastic. She answered all of my questions and was so polite and got everything set up for me. This has been a very stressful time for me as I have just recently lost my sister very suddenly. I had been in Colorado to say a goodbye to her. Joanne was very understanding and put my mind at ease. The whole process of getting everything ready for the contractors went much smoother than I had anticipated. All the gentleman that were there were very polite and once again answered all my questions, even though I most likely asked them the same questions over and over again. Brett Duckworth has also been a great help too. And last but not least, Chris Coronis is a true delight and I can’t wait for him to come out and getting started on our work. Your organization has made what could have been a huge anxiety attack on my part, a so far smooth process. Thank you so much.
On July 23rd we experienced a flood that encompassed our kitchen,great room and dining room thanks to the hose breaking on the back of the refrigerator....

Video Library

close slider

Last letter of the alphabet?